other views of Bain and colours
- Name: Bain
Current stage: two
Weapon: thorny vine (Thorn Queen)
- A long vine whip with thorn-like barbs on one end that cause damage.
Skill: stunning sting
- lvl.2 able to cut and sting a surface area the barbs of the whip come into contact with, a little while later this area becomes numb
- curious - if there is something she finds she doesn't know much about, she'll investigate into it (although this is not often successful) tom-boy - basically avoids girly qualities, feminine traits just lack in her warm-hearted - she is warm hearted...once you get to know her confident - whatever she is doing, she does it in her stride. Even if it is pretty stupid.
- Bain has explored much of the terrain surrounding her that she could, she learned many things since her hatchling days. Although Bain's experiences have rounded her as a sprite, she is missing contact with other sprites. Upon her evolution onto stage 2, she starts to feel like there is more to the world than just being alone in the open air.
- She can be quite sharp in judging others and throwing off insults. Later she probably regrets and feels bad for it. Pink isn't a colour you would ever see her in Its pretty easy to wind her up Barefooted all day everyday The black lines on her stomach are tattoos the flower on her back is closed when she sleeps and blooms when she is awake
Isn't her skill offensive?
omg she's tall! SUCH AN INTERESTING CONCEPT! Can't wait to see the other stages
Oh she grew up QuQ
so pretty! *=*